Certain aspects of planning a wedding can be a lot of fun, but others are no picnic. While you’ll no doubt enjoy trying on dresses with the special ladies in your life and tasting cake with your soon-to-be spouse, the nitty-gritty details of planning a large event (penning invitations, creating the seating list, and sifting through photographers, caterers, DJs, and so on) can quickly start to bog you down. And then there is the stress associated with getting everything just right and spending a boatload of cash on an event that will only last a day, not to mention the pressure to perform since all of your loved ones will be judging you on what you select and how the event progresses. In short, you might be frazzled by the time your wedding day arrives. Luckily, the last week or so is given over to pampering to prettify yourself for the day you say “I do”. And here are just a few beauty treatments that will get you glowing and relaxed in preparation for your wedding.
- Is there anything worse than the stress acne that seems to mystically appear just before a big event where everyone will be looking at you? Since you’ll have to suffer through a lot of photos on your wedding day, it’s imperative that you look your best. So schedule a facial just a few days before your event to ensure that your skin recovers fully in time for all the snapshots. Depending on where you live and the season, you might also want to consider a spray tan. A little color couldn’t hurt (so long as you don’t go overboard) and this method helps you steer clear of harmful UV rays, as well as tan lines. As a bonus you’ll look good for your honeymoon. Keep reading https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/pre-wedding-beauty-treatments-for-brides-2076
- Teeth whitening. Over time our teeth become yellow and stained. And while you probably don’t care to look like Gary Shandling flashing his blinding veneers, you do want your smile to look bright and youthful on your big day. You might be able to get away with using OTC strips for a couple of weeks that will lighten you up just a shade or two (basically treating surface stains). But if you need more help, talk to your dentist a few months in advance about bleaching trays or even laser treatments that will take you as much as eight shades lighter. Just keep in mind that you have to steer clear of staining elements during your time of treatment (no coffee or tea, for example) and it could cause sensitivity, so it’s probably best to complete your treatment at least a couple of weeks before your wedding.
- Cut, color, and style. The worst thing you can do is get a cut and color the day before you walk down the aisle. Schedule this session at least a week ahead of time (two is better) so that the blunt ends can soften a bit and you can make sure the color is just right (leave yourself a little time for a re-do, just in case). In addition, you can take this opportunity to discuss your wedding day ‘do with your stylist so that he/she knows exactly how much time will be needed on your special day.
- Mani-pedi. This is one treatment that will give you a little down time with the ladies in your bridal party prior to the wedding. Ideally, the mani-pedis should happen the day before so no one has time to get chips or cracks in their polish. And with pretty much everything wrapped up where the planning is concerned, this will let you take a breath and thank the wonderful women that have helped you throughout the process.
- This may not technically qualify as a beauty treatment, but considering what stress can do to your body, achieving a state of Zen relaxation before the big day could definitely quell the manic vibe you’ve been giving off. Plus, all that oil will leave your skin with a radiant glow. So set up an appointment at your favorite local spa a day or two before the wedding. With everything whirling through your mind, a reboot to bring things back into focus is just what you need to look and feel your best, and a massage can do the trick.
You may also like How To Clean Your Skin In Depth For Perfect Skin